• 15,2 cm x 15,2 cm / 6 in x 6 in (folded)
• Blank Inside
• Printed on superior 250 Gsm paper
• Premium 100 Gsm paper gummed envelope
• Packaged in a cello sleeve
• Shipped in an envelope
Butterflies stand since centuries as a symbol for transformation.
Like the pilgrim who goes through an evolution during the pilgrimage.
For many pilgrims, reaching the end completes a process and signifies a new, personal beginning. The wheel of life – on the Camino de Santiago the pilgrim can feel the wheel turning. An unforgettable experience.
• Each card is hand signed by the artist