• 15,2 cm x 15,2 cm / 6 in x 6 in (folded)
• Blank Inside
• Printed on superior 250 Gsm paper
• Premium 100 Gsm paper gummed envelope
• Packaged in a cello sleeve
• Shipped in an envelope
Each pilgrim documents his journey in the personal “Credential” (pilgrim’s passport), which he must carry with him from the start of his pilgrimage. With the possession of a Credential, a single lodging is granted to every pilgrim for the night in the albergues (pilgrim’s hostels) along the Camino de Santiago. Here the pilgrim receives the print of the stamp of every overnight stay. This Greeting Card includes a unique collection of traditional, ancient and important stops on the Camino de Santiago. A reflection of the previous centuries pilgrimages.
• Each card is hand signed by the artist